Monday, June 25, 2012

Building a variable voltage mod personal vaporizer (e-cig) is easy using a pre-built module. Instead of showing you how to do it with individual components as on my last vv video, this one uses such a module. My original video was 50 minutes!! I had to cut it way down so you wouldn't get too bored watching it, lol. Here's the parts list of what I used to build this mod and the links to get the parts: Elmo Light Chaser toy - I got it for $1.00 at my local thrift shop. Variable Voltage Module - DC-DC IN 3-30V OUT 1.3V-18V 3amps 20watts 1.5"x1.5" .6" - ebay $9.99 cgi.ebay.com All the rest can be bought at madvapes.com: Battery connector 510 with big hole $1.99 Battery Voltage Indicator $6.99 SPST latching switch for LCD, different than what I use in the video but probably nicer $0.99 Uses two PROTECTED 14500 3.7v 900maH Lithium Ion batteries. The ones I'm using here are the Trustfire brand. ALWAYS USE PROTECTED BATTERIES. Intro music by Kevin MacLeod - Thank you Filmed with two Kodak Zi8 cameras Edited in Windows 7 with Windows Live Movie Maker Thank you very much for watching. Please rate, comment, subscribe steeljan.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qan9MJNvvW0&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment