Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bandit 400 Taupo Trackday

Riding my bandit 400 at a HRC Rider Development Day at Taupo on the 20th August 2007. First time back on the track since May 2006, heaps of fun. :) The trackday is split into 3 groups, fast, medium and slow. I was in medium. Apologies for the audio. I didn't have time to sort out a microphone and didn't expect it to record any audio, but it did. I'm not sure how. The camera is a no-brand cheap CCD security bullet camera. The guy I bought it off isn't selling them anymore, but www.viewtech.co.nz looks pretty much identical. The video from the bullet camera was recorded on a jxd900 portable media player. In later videos I used a mic made from approximately this circuit: www.reconnsworld.com The jxd 900 is the limiting factor in the video quality, it only records 320x240 pixels. camera is good for more. I also made a small voltage regulator to run the camera and mic off the bike's electrical system (not sure if that was needed).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHtpb2iyNo&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment