Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gangster Choppers isn't just another pretty name company. Gangster Choppers knows where choppers came from, our parents and grandparents were chopping before us and we are proud to carry on the tradition. We aren't just bolting together catalog bikes like a bunch of companies in the past decade have popped up, chopper this and chopper that. John Dodson isn't about compromise, he builds what he wants and holds true to his origins. Look around at the choppers that have rolled out of the shop over the past 11 years. Both national and international magazine features along with TV coverage. If you're after a chopper with the soul, heritage, and accurate look of a chopper...then you've come to the right place friend. THE BIO OF JOHN DODSON My first bike was a 1975 Harley Davidson XLCH that needed much tender care and more than that it needed my money! I swear every time I rode it something broke or fell off. I got real good real quick at fixing it. One weekend I would ride and the generator would quit, I would fix the brushes just in time for another weekend. Then the starter would quit, fix that on Monday and it would start all over again. I went through ignition coils, voltage regulator, starter solenoid, generator, starter motor, 2 carburetor rebuilds, numerous oil leaks; you name it I dealt with it. That was 20 years ago and I have always been elbow deep in grease. In 1999 I hung a name on the shop calling it Gangster Choppers, the first dozen tee shirts were printed and a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqxM5d2fSw&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment