Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am making a series of videos that will upgrade and test my jeep with fuel saver device or technique that you can do yourself to get a better MPG. My objective is to get more then 100 MPG with my Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 2000 V8 4.7L. With my control test trip, the Jeep use an average of 9.8L/KM - 24 MPG without any mod. This is half HW and City, with a lot of slope/hill and straight line... If you have suggestion don't hesitate to put your suggestion, here what I will do in the following months... - Tire Max PSI (44) -- 10 % = 40 PSI - Superchip 3875 with Fuel economy HP with 87 octane optimization - Dual Air Flow K&N with - Warm/Hot Air Intake - 8 Torque Master Spark Plug - Custom Voltage regulator - 100% Synthetic oil + K & N Oil filter with NEO magnet - Cermax Engine Treatment - Cermax Transmission Treatment with new oil - Gadgetman Groove myself - Areo Turbine Muffler - Magnet on fuel line (multiple tank for test result) - HHO system - Z5 Air Intake (not sure cost a lot :), maybe Z5 company can sponsor me) This is not the right order but all the one listed here will be done.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuYbnZuKlRc&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment