Sunday, May 13, 2012

Solid State Projects

After making the videos for my electronics projects (except for guitar amps which I have yet to do), I decided to make one about the solid-state projects I used to build. Many of these date to about 10 years ago or earlier. Some of them are newer, and some are not completed as you can see. I got into tubes in 2003 and have building with them ever since, but before this I did exclusively solid-state work. (Before solid state I built electrical projects, such as ones with light bulbs, switches, and outlets). These solid-state projects represent a lot of my history in electronics work. While I have not demonstrated any of them, many of them do work...if I can remember how to hook them up! If you have any questions about what you see here, I'll try to answer you with what I remember about these projects.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdqt2b4iPw&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment