Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I explain some challenges I had getting started and point out how to get around them. Buy Arduino here: astore.amazon.com --------------------- Click "Show more" ------------------------------- My website and forum:- www.mjlorton.com Donations and contributions www.mjlorton.com My techie channel MJLorton - Solar Power and Electronic Measurement Equipment - http My Techie Amazon Store: astore.amazon.com My other channel VBlogMag - For almost any topic under the sun! - www.youtube.com My VBlogMag Amazon Store: astore.amazon.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- * Choosing between Arduino UNO or Mega - I compare specs. * Choosing an LCD display type * Understanding issues with the different versions of the Arduino software / sketch editor. * A quick look at my digital thermometer project. Handy websites: www.toddfun.com www.arduino.cc tronixstuff.wordpress.com www.timnolan.com http Dave Jone EEVBlog: www.eevblog.com Parts List: 1 1x Arduino UNO R3 * ATmega328 microcontroller * Input voltage - 7-12V * 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs) * 6 Analog Inputs * 32k Flash Memory * 16Mhz Clock Speed 2 1x Breadboard 840 Point White 3 1NPA-AS3 Relay (3V , 3A) 4 6x 5mm Colour LED's 5 1x NPN transistor (P2N2222A) 6 1x Triple Output RGB LED 7 5x 5mm Microswitches 8 1x Jumper Wire Kit 9 1x LDR (Photocell 10 1x Temperature Sensor (LM35) 11 2x High Bright LED (White) 12 1x Small Servo Motor 13 1x Potentiometer 14 2x Resistor Packs (220, 10k) 15 1x USB ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQN5R2EUUic&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment