Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3D Hobby Shop 85" Katana RC Airplane

Finnaly, a 3D Hobby Shop 85" Katana GAS POWERED!!! Hi, this is me flying my new 3D Hobby Shop 30% Katana. I did not do anything fancy as I just got it and am still playing with it before I do some serious 3D with it:) But anyway, I just landed turned it around and took off again in the video, sorry for the camera blurr, I don't really know why it didn't want to focus on the plane, so that is why I cut the video where I did (because the rest of it was even more out of focus). Like I said, this is me flying the Kat, and my dad took the video. I plan on posting more videos of this plane on youtube, and getting a better, closer up video of it, as well as some videos of me flying 3D with it! And PLEASE rate and comment! But ok, here is what you all really might want to know about the setup.... 3D Hobby Shop Katana WingSpan: 85" Wing Area: 1340 sq. in. Stab Tube: carbon fiber Wing Tube: carbon fiber Landing Gear: carbon fiber Engine" DL 50cc (I love it) Prop: Mejzlik 22X8 Weight: 13LB Radio: Futaba 12FGH (awesome radio!) Ignition Battery Pack: 4.8V 1650mAh NiMH Receiver Battery Packs: I have two Fromeco "Relions" 7.4v 2600mAh Lithium Ion batteries running in series, with a voltage regulator. Servos: Throttle: Hitec HS-5245MG - Bearings: Dual BB - Gears: See Notes - 60° speed: .15 sec @ 4.8v - 60° speed: .12 sec @ 6.0v - Torque: 61.00 oz/in @ 4.8v - Torque: 76.00 oz/in @ 6.0v -- 1.30 x.70x1.20 inches - 1.12 ounces Elevator: I have two Hitec HS-5985MG's (one on each elevator ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSZ_fbtHdFU&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment