Monday, November 8, 2010

Here is my "Backup Generator" to my backup Honda eu2000i which has some quirks, Maybe it's because this one is a cheaper unit, which atleast for me is a plus as pricey stuff sucks! & the best things in life are free (or close to it), anyway this was the first start off this Coleman Pulse 1850 Generator which I picked off my buddy who likely trash picked this (at the time the genney didn't start but I quickly determined that the fuel petcock was off [& got an idea to check the Honda on which I found out it was lacking!?!?]) anyways I say in my video that I will sell either one but at this point I will rather retain both atleast for now & the more I look at this the more I like besides being a bit louder than the Honda (it's got redneck written all over it & I'm cool with that!) ~ Even has a fuel petcock to prevent gumming up your carb - who would have thought of that at Honda? the only thing that I'd wish was that this thing had was voltage regulator, & not sure if there is a fuel pump to be able to use a non-pump, non-gravity feed aux extended run fuel system. btw the black baggy on the side is some neatbags attempt at keeping the battery charging cables in place ;) Rate Comment or Subscribe! Thanks, Dan



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc314A291Io&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment