Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This gun is now for sale: I hardly used it after the tuning while moving my attention to airguns from bb. Please email me at markqian@hotmail.com if interest. Here are the modification I did on this gun: 1). Replacing the barrel with JC. This is the first modification I did. It sounds easy but not really to me when I was really new to the gun. I eventually ended up with disassembled the gun completely. The good fact was that it resulted me understand more about the gun. I have been reassembled this gun for more than 15 times. Disassembling the gun not-intentionally encouraged me go further to replace the chip. 2). Replacing the chip for full auto. This is also a hard one. After disassembling the gun, I came up with the idea of replacing the chip. It looks straight forward in the demo video but it is harder when you really do it. You could over heat a component or permanently cut out part of the circuit - I did and make it up when soldering. Warning: anything could happen after you reassembly your gun...What happened to me was the magazine was no longer working. It first kept loading as long as the power is on without stopping and eventually stop working/loading completely (lost all the power). I got it fixed by getting a chip replacement (thanks for DrozdMax.com with a free replacement). 3). Using 2 x 3.6v (close to 4v when full) + 4 x 1.5v batteries = 14v. This is the easiest task. You just need to decide what voltage you want. I don't want to get too close to the limit ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WJY32jYwJY&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment