Monday, October 22, 2012

My multimeter has an Offset error (-0.4V). The correct value is 14,4V . My gallery about completly alternator and regulator repairing: www.sportmotor.hu Voltage Rectifier/Regulator malfunction: A typical cause is !!NOT!! a bad SH633-12 regulator. The generator will be groundfault at high temperatures. Can not be measured by Multimeter only by Insulation Tester! Regulator alternates: moto-electro.ru or home.comcast.net !!! You should check the coil. Charging coil line (yellow to yellow) 0,1...0,3 OHm Ground line Contiunity should exist about 10GOhm/500V...50 GOhm/500V You can check this by ( Insulation Tester) or home technique: 1 Remove the whole alternator 2 switch DC voltage 0...230V :-) between one yellow and alternator-cover 3 Measure the current ( if your alternator is good, you can not measure anything by multimeter) 4 Calculate resistance (10^9 Ohm , G ohm) // 5 Heat to 100 ° C and repeat 2 to 4 // My measuring was 30Kohm when I warmed it to 100° C and this is very bad !!! 20° C was 1GOhm !!! I hope you find the problem ! If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me. My email: benzinszag@freemail.hu



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ycvEDnhho&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment